Photo Edition: Leeds German Christmas Market
Scary huge chocolate Santa anybody? Good price too!
Leeds German Christmas Market
- The market usually opens up on November 13/14th and continues till Dec 20th, every day from 10.30 am till 9.30 pm
- Located at Millennium Square a little adjacent of the Leeds City Council Hall
- Since the market is located in the city center, there are many lodging options available in the vicinity
- You could take a walk by the River Aire located nearby, it's always lovely around the year
- Consists of chalet stalls providing an array of gift ideas, jewelry, handcrafted items and offers a huge selection of beer and authentic German delicacies like bratwurst sausages, goulash, soups, schnitzels etc.
- Check out the official Leeds tourism website for more festive activities in Leeds
- Interested in hopping off on the Reindeer trail? Here's a map provided by Visit Leeds!
Do you like Christmas Markets? Any ideas on which I should visit next?
'Your e-mail will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone.'